Tuesday, February 12, 2008

tshits & vodka

although i did not watch the grammy's, i did hear buzz over the attire that nas and his posse were exhibiting. ya know, to promote his new album, NIGGER:


no shame, all game. i'm not sure if it's the shirts that are catching my attention or if it's them gold stetch pants that my girl kelis is wearing. only kelis can pull off gold pants as second skin.

well nas, you may think hip hop is dead... but we all know that niggers are well and alive. whoops, can i say that?




{news from sohh.com}

as for liquor and the hip hop life, move over patron and say hello to smirnoff. according to miss info (who is always one step ahead of me, but my idol nonetheless), smirnoff and friends have commissioned artists such as common, q-tip, cool and dre, and others to recreate songs to promote the vodka's mixed drinks. songs such as common's "the light" (my beloved wedding song) and tribe's "midnight" will be remade under said artists and will be released to the public at the end of this month. so it has finally come time to say: smirnoff is hip hop.

as for other useless (but highly entertaining) news, it is said that eminem will be releasing a new album in the near future. although i could care less about eminem's lame attempt to please audiences, what i'm more concerned about is the fact that he wrote a song about a fling between him and my girl mariah carey. SAY WHAT? is this new news to you? because it sure was new news to me. apparently (this is just a rumor, which obviously means it's fact) mariah is blazed over the issue and wants to sue mr. mathers for slander--but if i were her, i would sue for rape because there is no other excuse for sexin' around with eminem.

speaking of mariah, she has a new single (touch my body), which i'm sure no one but me (and a select few) would appreciate. and no, mariah isn't a guilty pleasure... my love for her is 100% genuine.

touch my body? please & thank you.

No comments: